A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let's call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you're pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction. - Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency. - Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner. - Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight. - Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths. - All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Aggressive file tread or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique, angled "fish scale" design that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offers traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium-conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast-rolling leading edge with sharp, effective braking and cornering edges - Progressive depth tread design offers smooth transitions between cornering lean angles - Revolutionary file-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire designed for a range of conditions
$22.99 - $34.99
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique, angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional-height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center "scales" are ramped, providing a fast-rolling leading edge yet sharp and effective braking and cornering edges - Graphene compound technology
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Plus-sized tires on a smaller 27.5 diameter wheel have many benefits. The large volume 2.8" casing offers incredible traction in loose and rough conditions. The confidence inspiring width delivers climbing and descending prowess not found on standard-width tires. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 92g (32mm), 94g (48mm), 96g (60mm), 98g (80mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$8.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - ISO Diameter: 540 / Wheelchair - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 83g
$7.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
Panaracer's unique outer seal tubeless structure reduces the chance of punctures even at low pressures. The outer seal method also reduces the chance of sidewall damage to a proprietary inner construction. Specifically constructed long vertical knobs and a low-profile design provide optimal transfer of muck while maintaining the ideal balance of rolling resistance and grip. Specially crafted ZSG Natural compound is used to match the rigors and demands of cyclocross for a perfect balance in performance and durability. All of this sits on top of Panaracer's time-tested AX-A casing which guarantees a supple and comfortable ride in any condition. - Cyclocross/Gravel Tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max 60 PSI
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$23.99 - $24.99
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Screws into bars using a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won't seal with just sealant - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$68.00 - $74.00
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
Page 1 of 22 Next page